Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Scentsy Ask: What's Your Favorite Scent Bar?

                               
                                               Scentsy Scent Bars - Over 80 to chose from! Find your favorite Today!











Scentsy Ask: What's Your Favorite Scent Bar!

Our fragrances come in a variety of indulgent forms. Whether you warm a scent throughout your home, layer it onto your skin, or use it to freshen your laundry, Scentsy products will enrich your life with beautiful fragrance.

So we ask now; What's Your Favorite Scent Bar?

With over 80 to chose from, surely by now you've found a favorite. Please comment below on what scent you've found that you like best and share with others why it is your favorite!

See our entire line of Scentsy's 80 + Scent Bars from the

Holiday Collection on Sale Now!

The Fall & Winter Collection


The Corner Cafe` Collection

The Tropical Collection

The Spa Collection

The FAVORITES Collection list! 

(Add yours below in the Comment Section!)

Scentsy Man!


Simply Scentsy Collection





Be sure to share your favorite Scentsy Bar and let us add you to our "Favorites" Collection!


Scentsy Gratefully Accepts


Your,                                              

                                                     R.W.Carter



















3 comments:

  1. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! Wax melt burner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your reply. I am not active any more, but do have my sister and niece who are current representatives. I was a Representative for 2 yrs and just felt that I should inform my customer base on everything Scentsy so that they not only know they are buying a quality product but a safe one as well. I felt obligated to my customers that they should know everything I knew about the products I was selling to them. I thank you for your kind words and appreciate your time reviewing all my post. Thanks, RW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. scented candles

    ReplyDelete